#71 You Only Live Once with Thomas Fabbri
Do you believe that you have something to give to the world, but you're afraid to get it out there?
In today's episode 71 of Meaningful Work, Meaningful Life podcast, I am in conversation with Thomas Fabbri, Adventurer. He overcame three divorces, jail, drugs, alcohol, bankruptcy, homelessness, to go on to become a major airline captain, corporate helicopter pilot, author, speaker and fitness guru.
In this raw and honest conversation and the last episode of the season 6 you'll discover:
- The extraordinary journey of Tom from a guy who never went to college but ended up becoming a captain at a major airline and flying with individuals who graduated from prestigious schools
- How he got stripped of his happiness as a kid and ended up on a very self-destructive path
- How he turned things around to come out of the self-destructive path
- How he struggled with self-esteem, confidence and courage
- Why forgiveness and love became his two rules when he became a father
- Why he is passionate to lead the health and wellness movement.
For more information, visit www.francinebeleyi.com/podcast. If you love this episode, share it with your friends and leave me a review.
If you are a regular listener of my podcast, I'd love to know more about you and what you like. Please complete a short survey at https://bit.ly/3iDXdu3 🙏🏼
If you are an entrepreneur with big ideas and a grand vision who struggle to attract your ideal clients and yearning to make an impact in the lives of thousands, apply for a complimentary mini-brand audit call with me at www.francinebeleyi.com/audit.
Contact Thomas Fabri